Nutritional Wellness Coaching uses food as a tool to optimize health, while also taking in the 'whole picture' with regards to sleep, movement, and mental mindset.
• Focus is placed on what foods you can add that will improve your nutrition
• Learn to create balanced meals
• No foods are totally off limits
• Goals related to helping you feel your best
• Eating to give you ENERGY
• We work together to find meals and snacks you enjoy that also help you towards reaching your goals
• 7-9 hours of sleep can help most people improve focus and increase energy levels
• Purposeful activity to improve or maintain strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness. Strength training gets even more important as we age.
• History of dieting or poor relationships with food can be hard to overcome, but we can work together to create a new, healthy mindset
• Reducing stress can positively impact both physical and mental health
• Daily food tracking/accountability via the Healthie app (sharing photos of meals), with feedback as needed
• Weekly check-ins via the app
• Longer check-ins every four weeks to reassess progress and goals